In an incredibly long and reportedly unpaid interview with The Mail on Sunday, the 74-year-old said the only phone number he had to contact his daughter had been disconnected, and that he hasn’t spoken to Markle in 10 weeks.
“What riles me is Meghan’s sense of superiority. She’d be nothing without me,” he said.
It’s perhaps the most scathing, and outrageous act from Meghan Markle’s estranged American family yet, but it’s not the first time this has happened. This interview marks yet another attack on the Duchess since she became engaged to Prince Harry in November.
But when did it all start? And who are all these people?
Allow us to explain.