I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! is finally returning to our screens tonight. And we can. not. wait.
The new season will see a new batch of celebs put their reputation and personal hygiene on the line as they take part in disgusting food challenges and terrifying trials all for our entertainment. Fun.
Only this time around, thanks to COVID-19, the show will be held in the Aussie bush rather than the South African jungle... which honestly sounds just as terrifying.
Watch the trailer for the new season of I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! Post continues below.
For the past month, Channel 10 have dropped subtle hints about each of this year's contestants. And after some very serious research (read: scrolling through Instagram and Wikipedia) we think we worked out quite a few of them.
Some of our guesses were also confirmed when TV Blackbox seemingly leaked the list of contestants in December.
According to the industry publication, the
unlucky celebs heading into the jungle include:
- My Kitchen Rules star Colin Fassnidge
- Former Australian Idol star Paulini Curuenavuli
- Retired AFL football player Robert 'Dippa' DiPierdomenico
- TV and radio presenter Grant Denyer
- TV and radio presenter Amanda Keller
- Comedian Ash Williams
- Bachelor star Abbie Chatfield
- Actress and singer Toni Pearen
- Australia's Got Talent winner Jack Vidgen
- Fromer Gogglebox stars Adam Densten and Symon Lovett
- Real Housewives of Melbourne star Pettifleur Berenger
Now, ahead of tonight's premiere, Channel 10 have confirmed the first two celebs officially heading into the jungle.
In a post shared on Instagram earlier today, the network announced comedian Mel Buttle and singer-actress Toni Pearen (who we correctly guessed) will be joining the rest of the unknown cast.