Sexual clocks can be pretty hard to sync up in relationships.
You might be more of a nighttime sex fan, while your partner prefers a shag at the crack of dawn.
It’s tough, we know.
Side note: How are women having sex? The juiciest results from the Mamamia Sex Survey. Post continues below.
So, to clear the air on exactly what time of day is *normal*, here at Mamamia, we conducted a sex survey where 1000 women let us know the reality of their sex lives.
But today, we're focusing on that sweet sweet time of day where things get a little frisky.
We asked our audience what their favourite time of day to have sex is, and well, the results are varied.
- 22.5 per cent of people like to have sex first thing in the morning.
- 40.3 per cent of people like to have sex just before bed.
- 15.2 per cent of people like to have sex in the middle of the day.
- 9 per cent of people like to have sex in the middle of the night.
- And 39.8% of people have no preference! Get it, girlfriend.
Here's all that info in a handy chart if you're more of a visually minded pal:
Unfortunately, the stats don’t clear up much.