1. You have not experienced true happiness until you have read the comments section on Tristan Thompson’s Instagram page.
In case you missed it, just days before his girlfriend Khloe Kardashian went into labour with his child, videos of Thompson cheating on Khloe with multiple women surfaced online.
The basketball pro was booed while taking the court at his basketball game last Wednesday, but it’s on Thompson’s latest Instagram post where the real justice is being served.
The post has racked up over 300,000 brutal comments from Khloe’s fans wishing Tristan the worst possible luck in a hilarious attempt to bring some levity to the situation.
Here’s a list of some of our personal favourites:
- “I hope Netflix never loads for you.”
- “I hope Kanye interrupts your acceptance speech.”
- “I hope you get stuck in an elevator with Solange.”
- “I hope someone eats your leftovers in the fridge that you’ve been thinking about all day.”
- “I hope you step on LEGO.”
- “I hope that when you binge-watch Youtube videos at night, you realise you’re using 4G not WIFI.”
- “I hope the other side of your pillow is warm, too.”
- “I hope every time you get your headphones out they’re tangled.”
- “I hope every time you go to the bathroom, there’s no toilet paper.”
- “I hope you step in something wet every time you wear socks around the house.”
- “I hope every time you screenshot someone’s messages you accidentally send them back to the same person.”
Can’t. Stop. Reading.
2. Karl Lagerfeld just weighed in on Me Too and, oh, Karl… no.
In a new interview with Numero, designer Karl Lagerfeld has weighed in on the #MeToo movement and his thoughts are raising a few eyebrows.
The man behind Fendi and Chanel said he is “fed up” with #MeToo.
Aw, poor Karl.
“I’m fed up… what shocks me most in all of this are the starlets who have taken 20 years to remember what happened. Not to mention the fact there are no prosecution witnesses.”
The 84-year-old also spoke about Harvey Weinstein and despite being fed up with #MeToo, he definitely hasn’t got anything good to say about him.
“I cannot stand Mr. Weinstein… I’ll spare you the details but he isn’t exactly what you might call a man of his word,” Lagerfeld added.