1. You have not experienced true happiness until you have read the comments section on Tristan Thompson’s Instagram page.
In case you missed it, just days before his girlfriend Khloe Kardashian went into labour with his child, videos of Thompson cheating on Khloe with multiple women surfaced online.
The basketball pro was booed while taking the court at his basketball game last Wednesday, but it’s on Thompson’s latest Instagram post where the real justice is being served.
The post has racked up over 300,000 brutal comments from Khloe’s fans wishing Tristan the worst possible luck in a hilarious attempt to bring some levity to the situation.
Here’s a list of some of our personal favourites:
- “I hope Netflix never loads for you.”
- “I hope Kanye interrupts your acceptance speech.”
- “I hope you get stuck in an elevator with Solange.”
- “I hope someone eats your leftovers in the fridge that you’ve been thinking about all day.”
- “I hope you step on LEGO.”
- “I hope that when you binge-watch Youtube videos at night, you realise you’re using 4G not WIFI.”
- “I hope the other side of your pillow is warm, too.”
- “I hope every time you get your headphones out they’re tangled.”
- “I hope every time you go to the bathroom, there’s no toilet paper.”
- “I hope you step in something wet every time you wear socks around the house.”
- “I hope every time you screenshot someone’s messages you accidentally send them back to the same person.”
Can’t. Stop. Reading.
2. Karl Lagerfeld just weighed in on Me Too and, oh, Karl… no.
In a new interview with Numero, designer Karl Lagerfeld has weighed in on the #MeToo movement and his thoughts are raising a few eyebrows.
The man behind Fendi and Chanel said he is “fed up” with #MeToo.
Aw, poor Karl.
“I’m fed up… what shocks me most in all of this are the starlets who have taken 20 years to remember what happened. Not to mention the fact there are no prosecution witnesses.”
The 84-year-old also spoke about Harvey Weinstein and despite being fed up with #MeToo, he definitely hasn’t got anything good to say about him.
“I cannot stand Mr. Weinstein… I’ll spare you the details but he isn’t exactly what you might call a man of his word,” Lagerfeld added.
Listen: Kerri-Anne Kennerley is all for retaliating if you’re groped or harassed. She shares her philosophy with Mia Freedman, on No Filter.
But it’s Lagerfeld’s comments on models who complain about groping that really takes the cake.
Speaking about Karl Templar, the creative director at Interview Magazine who was accused of trying to pull a models pants down, Lagerfeld slammed models who stand up against groping and harassment.
“If you don’t want your pants pulled about, don’t become a model! Join a nunnery, there’ll always be a place for you in the convent.”
In other news, we wonder how many times Karl has been victim of sexual harassment?
3. Rumour has it Bachelor In Paradise’s Sam and Tara ARE LIVING TOGETHER.
Word on the street (Woman’s Day) is that Bachelor In Paradise’s Sam and Tara are engaged, and LIVING TOGETHER on the Gold Coast.
A “source”, who is definitely not Wais the bartender, told Woman’s Day Sam has moved from Sydney into Tara’s Gold Coast apartment.
We are yet to confirm whether they wear Hawaiian shirts and drink tropical cocktails in said apartment.
Anyhoo, it’s also been rumoured that Sam will propose to Tara during the show’s finale episode.
“He told the other boys they’d better not propose to anyone as he didn’t want anything to ruin his and Tara’s moment,” the source told the magazine.
Grab the drinks Wais, this is all about to become very interesting.
4. Daily Mail journo describes reality stars with a very rude phrase indeed. Promptly sends Twitter into a tizzy.
But also… yes?
A Daily Mail journalist left a rather unusual rant in an article on Sunday, calling the Bachelor In Paradise contestants “vapid c**ts”.
Yep, this is a thing that actually happened.
In the middle of a story about former contestant Florence Alexandra’s new cosmetic procedure, the journalist inserted this weird paragraph:
“But most people who were educated at a high-school level know these vapid c**ts only go on the shows to find mediocre Instagram fame and make a living promoting teeth whiteners and unnecessary cosmetic procedures.”
Twitter, of course, bloody loved it.
— Emily Baker (@emlybkr) April 15, 2018
— Lucy Stone (@ljstone09) April 15, 2018
I’d call it pretty spot-on
I appreciate honesty in reporting.
— Cryptic Jacknife (@CrypticJacknife) April 15, 2018
5. Constance Hall dishes on what life is really like when you get rich.
When Constance Hall self-published her first book Like A Queen in 2016, the unexpected happened. She sold 175,000 copies and she got rich. Super rich.
In an interview with Mia Freedman on No Filter, Hall spoke about what she spent her money on and what life is like with a higher income.
“A lot of money came in, and then a lot of money came out,” says the mum-of-six.
“I bought a house… and then there’s like your tax, and the people you have to pay, I don’t know where all the money went.
“We toured the world, and we didn’t charge anyone for the tickets for the tours. We donated $175,000. So, like, I’ve had to do my finances lately, and I’ve been very surprised to learn I might have about $200,000 left and that’s going into my renovations, my extensions for the new baby.”
You can read more about and listen to Mia Freedman’s full interview with Constance Hall right here.