1. Georgia Love just shared a throwback to her school formal, and it’s gold.
With Georgia Love’s best friend turning 30, the former Bachelorette star and current Channel 10 weather presenter went through a bunch of old photos.
Can’t believe “myverybestfriendEmma” is 30!! Happy happy birthday to my oldest and best friend, the one who’s been there through the best and worst times, the curly-haired times, the awkward high school times, the life-changing times and whatever we’ll look back at these times as! ???????????? #bestfishes
There’s (gorgeous) photos of Georgia and her friend Emma in primary school, high school and at Emma’s wedding, but there’s also another dreaded album she’s unearthed: the photos from her school formal.
Now, most of us like to pretend our formal/s never happened, because of such issues as: everything.
But Georgia Love, being the brave heroine that she is, decided to share those #memories on her Instagram story. And thank God she did.
"Such fashion. So glam. Wow," she wrote alongside the photos. In one snap, Georgia is seen in the middle of a group of men at the formal, which she (obviously) captioned: "Bachelorette in training."
The journalist shared that she also found some videos of her doing a weather audition for Channel 10 whilst on work experience.
Now THAT would be very interesting viewing indeed.
2. John Mayer trolled Justin Bieber's latest (very sexual) Instagram post.
Here's a sentence we never thought we'd write.
You see, on Saturday the Biebs posted a very steamy photo of himself kissing his fiance, Hailey Baldwin, in a hot tub.
Then John Mayer decided to have a lil' troll.
“Interesting dynamic with the photographer in the hot tub,” Mayer wrote in the comments section.
“That’s gotta feel super third wheel. I see a lot of myself in this hot tub photographer. Imagine being in a hot tub on business.”
Mayer just said what we were all thinking... who the HECK took the photo?
And also... WHO?
3. Why Amanda Seyfried won't do sex scenes anymore.
Amanda Seyfried, 32, has shared how becoming a mum has encouraged her to make some changes in her career choices.
Seyfried, who welcomed a baby girl in March 2017 with husband Thomas Sadoski, told PorterEdit "I feel more empowered."
"I’ll say, ‘No, I can’t do that press trip, I’m spending time with my daughter," the actress explained. "Oh, you want my top off for that part? How about we scrap that sex scene altogether?
"And no, I'm not wearing those thongs!"
The Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again! star also shared details about her decision to marry Sadoski in an intimate ceremony when she was nine months pregnant.
"I really wanted to have rings on in the hospital, you know? And what if something goes wrong, and he's not legally my husband?"
And as for if she wants any more children? Seyfried revealed she wants anywhere between three and five kids.
4. Miley Cyrus deleted all her Instagram photos and we have theories.
Yep. Miley Cyrus did a thing. She deleted all her Instagram posts, ever. Even her avatar has been taken away, with nothing but a black circle in its place.
And so, we have some theories. Ahem.
- New music is coming. This is a strategy frequently adopted by singers to attract attention by building anticipation for a new album release. Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande have both done this before, and it worked wonders for them.
- Relationship breakdown. Okay, this one might be a little far-fetched considering Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth still follow each other, and Hemsworth's Insta page is still filled with photos of the pair. But nevertheless, it's a theory! And one that some of her fans are worried about.
- She's just being Miley. Unless you've been living under a rock, you're probably aware that Miley Cyrus likes to change up her personas - her transformation from her Hannah Montana days to now is quite something. So it's quite possible that the 25-year-old is just reinventing herself once again and starting afresh by deleting all previous photos of herself.
Here's hoping the first theory is true and that new music by Miley is on the horizon!
5. Why Meghan Markle wasn't allowed to wear a hat at Wimbledon.
They sat beside each other and smiled and laughed and clapped.
But they did not wear hats.
You see, while Meghan wore a white hat last year with a black ribbon, this year, she held a hat by her side without ever putting it on.
According to The Sun, she wasn’t allowed to wear it. Sitting in the Royal Box, she had a strict set of fashion rules – including smart dress.
It’s also believed those sitting in the Royal Box are not to wear hats in case it blocks the view of those around them.
Yep, it seems like the Royals have a different kind of "no hat, no play" policy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Read the full story here.