Coles Little Shop has just announced, as a Friday afternoon treat, the launch of their second set of collectables and we have all the details.
Little Shop became a phenomenon in 2018 with tens of thousands of Australians joining Little Shop swapping networks.
For every $30 you spend at Coles, customers are offered a free collectable.
Last year, they included iconic household brands, like a mini Vegemite, Nutella and Weet-Bix and were described by collectors as “incredibly cute”.
Merchandise like mini trolleys, shopfronts, aprons, baskets and shopping baskets also sold out within days of last year’s launch.
This year, there’s 30 new collectables. Here’s the complete list:
- Heritage Mill Apple Crumble Clusters
- Leggos Pizza Sauce
- Arnotts Orginal Barbecue Shapes
- Gillette Fusion 5 Razor
- Bref Power Active Juicy Lemon Toilet Cleaner
- Eclipse Spearmint Mints
- Primo English Style Ham
- Olay Complete Defence Moisturising Lotion
- Chobani Greek Yoghurt Flip
- My Dog Meaty Loaf
- Coles Special Burger Sauce
- Finish Dishwashing Cleaner
- Coles Prepaid Gift Card
- Messy Monkeys Snack Bars
- Coles Ultimate Choc Chip Cookies
- Maggi Chicken Wholemeal 2 minute noodles
- Bulla Thickened Cream
- Moccona Classic Medium Roast Coffee
- Latina Fresh Beef Ravioli
- Australian Field Fresh Garden Peas
- Kleenex Value Pack Toilet Paper
- Australia’s Own Full Cream A2 Protein Milk
- Mount Franklin Lightly Sparkling Water
- Tip Top The One Bread
- Dynamo Professional Washing Liquid
- Heinz Baked Beans No Added Sugar
- Edgell Black Beans
- Campbells Condensed Tomato Soup
They’ll be available at Coles supermarkets and Coles online from Wednesday July 17.
Mum of two Kristy Davis said in a Coles press release, “Little Shop definitely makes the weekly shop more exciting and creates extra entertainment in our house. It also helped teach Shylah and Giselle about the value of groceries and managing the family budget.
“There are very Australian things in there this year with Vegemite and baked beans. I love the attention to detail, especially on the bread and the cookies; we already buy those cookies so they are definitely going to be a hit in our household, there seems to be a lot of family favourites in there.”