While many people find baking fun and therapeutic, there are plenty of others that find it… well, stressful.
Despite our best efforts, some of us can’t help but end up with baking fails on our hands where there should have been artisanal sourdough.
Here are five water-infused drink ideas. Post continues below.
If you can relate, then this unbelievably simple recipe might just be for you.
Foodie Instagram account FitWaffleKitchen is known for creating seriously delicious treats (Mars Bar Rocky Road and Nutella Brownies, to name a few). And now, the culinary wonder behind the account has shared her easy fudge recipe.
Not only is it quick, it requires just three ingredients. Behold!
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 500 grams white chocolate
- 125 grams KitKat (plus eight KitKats if you want to create a base)
- Line the base of the baking tray with KitKats.
- Pour the condensed milk into a saucepan.
- Add the white chocolate and stir over low heat.
- Stir continuously until everything is combined to prevent it from sticking to the base and burning.
- Turn off the heat and fold in the 125 grams of KitKats.
- Only stir once or twice to create a nice swirl.
- Pour the mixture into a lined baking tray, and do it quickly so it doesn't set.
- Put the tray in the fridge for a minimum of three hours.
View this post on Instagram
3-INGREDIENT KITKAT FUDGE ???????? Who else loves KitKats? ❤️ The crunchy wafer against the creamy fudge tastes so good! We created a KitKat base for this fudge, but you don’t have to ???? Sound on for full instructions ???? Here’s the ingredients: 1 Tin of Condensed Milk (397g) 500g White Chocolate 125g KitKat (plus 8 4-finger KitKats if you want to create a base) Remember to keep stirring so the mix doesn’t burn, then take it off the heat as soon as the chocolate has melted ???? Have fun and enjoy ???? #fitwafflekitchen #fitwaffle