1. Rihanna was booed at her Adelaide concert last night.
Like, really booed.
She kept fans waiting almost an hour and a half last night, and by the time she arrived on stage the crowd had gone a little stir-crazy. The booing got so bad she had to do something to placate her fans.
When “ADELAIDE! What the f#%k!?!” didn’t work (just more booing), she decided to try and explain why she was so late: “It takes me forever to get to Australia.”
Well then. That’s… fair enough?
It also didn’t help that she barely sung any of her major hits, and apparently seemed a little drunk.
One fan summed it up pretty well after the show:
“I’m going to bed. Rihanna – you’ve lost a fan.”
2. Which reality star believes the secret to a happy marriage is to do ANYTHING to keep your husband happy, even if it includes being verbally abused, forced to have sex and pretending you never poop so as not to offend your man? Click here for details.
If we’re going off his twitter feed today, Jimmy Kimmel has officially broken Kanye West’s brain.
Let’s break this down: Kanye just gave an interview on BBC where he said a bunch of douchey things like “I’m the biggest rockstar in the world” etc etc Kanye Kanye etc. Jimmy Kimmel then spoofed the ridiculous interview in a hilarious skit on his show. Check it out:
Kanye saw the skit. He was not happy. This is what happened next:
When he got tired of words, he started tweeting Jimmy Kimmel memes he had. We assume the tantrum eventually fizzled out and he fell asleep under his bed.
4. After being married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin for 10 years, Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed how she’d react if he was unfaithful. And it’s NOT what we expected. Click here for details.
Okay, okay – so the ‘interviewer’ was actor Zack Galiafianakis, and it was part of a sketch for his spoof interview show Between Two Ferns, but still. It’s hilarious.
The chat opens with Galifianakis deadpanning “It’s really nice to talk to you, especially in the middle of your public meltdown.”
Our favourite questions are: “You’ve had three hairstyles, what’s next for your career?” and ““When you’re in the recording studio, do you ever think ‘Hey, what if I don’t make something sh—y?’”
Then Galifiankis loses it and gives him a spanking. It’s bizarre and hilarious and you have to watch it:
6. Which TV star has compared his marriage to a “huge fart” in an interview with Playboy magazine? Details here.
Penny….Penny…. Penny… will you marry me?
After a three-month courtship, Big Bang Star Kaley Cuoco has become engaged, BAZINGA! Kaley’s rep confirmed her engagement to tennis star, Ryan Sweeting. She shared her excitement using social media, obvs:
Flying high, I could literally touch the sky with you….
— Kaley Cuoco (@KaleyCuoco) September 25, 2013
Check out the cute couple in our celeb engagement gallery:
8. Here’s a blast of deja vu for Scrubs fans … one of the show’s stars has donned the green scrubs again for his own real-life drama – the birth of his son. Click here to see the touching pic.
Shock, horror, a self-medicating witch! Melissa Joan Hart, of Sabrina the teenage witch fame has released a tell-all memoir that reveals her drug use.
She alludes to being influenced by a bad-crowd- read: Former Backstreet Boy Nick Carter who has also conveniently released a tell-all drug memoir this week.
Melissa admits to experimenting with “weed, ecstasy, mushrooms and mescaline for about a year and a half.” You’ve got to wonder, did Salem ever actually talk or was he merely a drug-fueled hallucination?
Rick Owens’ spring 2014 S/S 2014 show was in Paris yesterday, and the crowd were treated to a fabulous dance number by a diverse range of FIERCE women. Check it:
Bravo Rick Owens. More please!