We all know that anti-ageing starts with sunscreen and that we should be using it everyday, even if the sun isn't shining. But it's time to look beyond the marketing labels on our products and look at what's really in them.
And whoever said women over 40 can't wear brown or neutral eye shadow and should wear peach colours instead is mistaken. Leigh tells us how to successfully pull off brown for a youthful look in your 40s.
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below:
Shop My Stash
- Leigh - Dermal Therapy, Very Dry Skin Cream $10.99… https://bit.ly/3qKFVzb'
- Kelly - Wella, Wellaplex No.3 Hair Stabilizer $34.95... https://bit.ly/340yXwp
- Mecca Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette $78… https://bit.ly/2KaSEuk
- Leigh - Wet n Wild, Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil (Simma Brown Now!) $3.05… https://bit.ly/3qTamDJ
- Kelly - Burt's Bees, Tinted Lip Balm (Rose) $12.95… https://bit.ly/2W0pQaH
- Leigh - Heimish, Artless Glow Base SPF 50+ $27.16… https://bit.ly/3m5q1fl
- Kelly - Biossance, 100% Squalane Oil (Limited Edition) $82... https://bit.ly/37b8O01
A celebrity makeup artist on the 5 beauty mistakes women over 40 make -
Producer: Madeline Joannou & Lize Ratliff
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here...
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.