If you regularly stalk Mamamia’s Instagram account you’ll know that we’ve moved offices, and it’s this move that has made me come to the conclusion (quite late to the party) that flats are the far superior shoe choice.
Not only do I now walk further to get to work, but we have this expanse of wooden floor, which echoes to the loudly if you wear heels.
So loudly that anyone in heels or boots has to awkwardly prances on their tip toes for fear of interrupting everyone in our open plan office.
Since spending all day walking in towering heels is for chumps, read on for 19 pairs of flats, from Prada-inspired patent oxfords to the prettiest of ballet slippers.
And what’s a shoe list without a pair of animal-motif slippers? Nothing, so they’re in there too.
1. TOMS Petal Ballet Flats, BUY HERE.
2. Witchery Nadia flats, BUY HERE.3. Seed Tiger embroidered slippers, BUY HERE.
4. Cabin & Cove pointed flats, BUY HERE (Publisher Mia Freedman just bought these).
5. Target Parla Flat Shoe, BUY HERE.
6. Tony Bianco rider slip ons, BUY HERE.
7. DKNY ACTIVE Janet Perforated Logo Trainers, BUY HERE.8. ALDO Citivate flats, BUY HERE.9. BC Loves Fran Shoes, Fore Dorsay Flat, BUY HERE. 10. Whistles Anya Lace up shoe, SHOP HERE.
11. Therapy Laguna Flatforms, buy here.
12. Target Silver slip ons, buy here.13. Free People Rajah Flat, BUY HERE. 14. Topshop Kendra flats, BUY HERE.
15.Radical Yes Polka Dot flats, BUY HERE.
16. Rubi Shoes pink ballet flats, BUY HERE.17. Birkenstock Arizonas, BUY HERE.
18. Topshop Kinky low cut shoes, BUY HERE.
19. Target Nash Almond Toe Ballet Flat, BUY HERE.
OK, THESE ARE REALLY EXPENSIVE, but how amazing are they?
Christian Louboutin’s ‘Zazou’ glitter-finished brogues, BUY HERE (if you are a zillionaire).
Follow Mamamia Style on Facebook
Mamamia Style brings you the best fashion and beauty news from around the world.
For beauty giveaways, style news, and flat shoe adoration, follow Mamamia Style on Facebook.