In the middle of an argument or a stressful drive to the airport when your flight is departing in an hour in a foreign country, people say the darnedest things. Reddit user, adviceneeded789, knows all about that, considering they asked complete strangers about the worst things they’d ever heard their partners say to them.
We say heard because sometimes under your breath, you can say things that sound like
f**king idiot when they stack the dishwasher the wrong way. But you didn't actually SAY it now, did you?
And they've owned up to some clangers.
- "You look like Steve Buscemi. First of all, I'm a girl. Second, I don't have screwed up teeth or weird eyes."
- "Everything you do annoys me."
- "I want a break but I don't know if we'll ever come back from it."
- "She was afraid to have my kids because they might have my enormous head."
- "That I never can get her in the mood."
- "Says, 'Because I said so!' when I ask why behind choices we need to make together."
- "I dont love you anymore."
- "I wish you would just grow up"
- "I like your scent you smell kinda like mushrooms."
- "Your breath smells like poo."
- "He said he was a better driver than me. It's 100% true - but I still wanted to punch him."
- "Once I was singing along in the car and he asked if I was tone deaf. Never forgot it."
- "'Your make up smells funny'. Thanks MAC, I don't spent $60 on a bottle of foundation for it to be smelly!"