It’s a rare wedding that goes without at least a little hitch – but some weddings are just disastrous from start to finish.
Reddit users were recently asked to share their stories of wedding day disasters – and some are so cringe-worthy you won’t know whether to laugh or cry.
From bridezillas to wedding brawls, we've picked out some of the best for you:
- The hotel brought the wrong main meal during the reception, and rather than just shrug it off and get compensation later, the bride insisted they cook the whole thing from scratch. For 100 people. - size_matters_not
The bride's mum wore what was basically a wedding dress and insisted on walking her daughter up the aisle with her father (they were divorced). There was not enough room for all three people to walk comfortably. - fearlessandinventive
- About two hours into the reception shit hit the fan... the men started laying into one another. I saw a bottle fly past and we pulled the shutter down over the bar. It was the biggest brawl I've ever seen, easily fifty men pucking the heads off one another. - VoteAlanKelly
WATCH women share their biggest wedding regrets. Post continues after video...
- Bride vomited and peed on her wedding dress due to drinking too much, groom threw a glass through a window because he was pissed that other guests were fighting, and an engaged couple broke up with the lady taking her ring off and throwing it at her now ex-fiance. - fire-borne
- One of the idiot groomsmen decided he need a drink to calm his stomach... While looking toward the bride and groom, he started to projectile vomit... He got the bride, groom, and best man... - aud7
- So the bride and groom had these two huge rottweilers, dressed as "dogsmaids" with leis around their necks. My husband and I arrived early and decided to go greet the dogs, whom we had met before. I bent down to pat one, and my husband went to the other dog. I looked around and there my husband was, with half of his nose ripped off and literally hanging by a thread. So much blood everywhere. - juliest
- One girl decided that the wedding wasn't enough fun so during the ceremony she was downing pot brownies...then during the cocktail hour she loaded up on vodka..middle of the dance floor she began pissing herself then fell backwards and hurt her head on a pylon. - byebyebrain
- The groom backed out at the last minute, an hour before the wedding. Much drama, wedding and reception canceled. The couple didn't return any presents, had a private wedding six months later. - wjbc
- Someone found her [the bride] blowing one of his cousins in a side bedroom. He proceeded to destroy all of the wedding gifts, while screaming about how she had given him genital warts, and then stole her father's car and totaled it two blocks away by running it into a tree. - DiZeez
Yikes. Suddenly eloping seems like a great idea...
TAP on the image below to scroll through the gallery of wedding photobombs...