There are a few guarantees about a big night out. Paying $17+ on a cocktail that is 99.7 per cent ice. Getting your exposed toe stepped on by someone in stilettos. Returning home with some Fifty Cent song ringing in your ear.
Her night was interrupted after a too-close encounter with some burning candles set her hair on fire.
So my hair caught on fire in a bar on the weekend ???????? Just got back from the hairdressers and thought i was going to have to cut it short like Tay Tay (and as pictured) but my hairdressers managed to cut around the burned parts so it’s not too noticeable. I’m thankful it was only my hair that caught fire, it could have been much worse! Ladies please take care around candles in crowded places! Thank you to the people who helped put my hair fire out xx ???? @jockelyn #goodhairday
Detailing the scary experience alongside what appears to be a portfolio model shot of Jeavons-Fellows sporting a faux tucked-in bob (no, it’s not her new ‘do), she had a safety warning for all.
“I’m thankful it was only my hair that caught fire, it could have been much worse! Ladies please take care around candles in crowded places,” she wrote.