From mental health issues to online bullying and home-made shower caps, Bachelorette turned 2DAY FM breakfast host Sam Frost is not one to keeps things close to her chest. And thank goodness for that, because we caught up with the Alpha Keri ambassador recently to find out every single beauty product she uses in her day-to-day life.
Yes, oversharing is a good thing.
The Morning Routine.
“Extra strong coffee! I can’t function without my morning coffee.”
“I wash my face morning (and night) using a Dr Spiller cleansing milk, followed by a light-weight Clinique facial moisturiser (from $29). I have experimented with a few products but these are my favourites that I’m using at the moment.”
- Giorgio Armani Silk Foundation as it’s super light on your face ($92).
- Nars blush in Orgasm ($44).
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat for the dark circles under the eyes ($63).
- Too Faced ‘Better Than Sex’ Mascara ($34).
- Benefit eyebrow kit or goof proof pencil (from $42).
Bachelorette-no-more Sam and boyfriend Sasha regularly share their love on social media. (Post continues after gallery.)
“Zoe Foster-Blake‘s Go-To Pinky-nudey lips, $17, its actually the best. Generally, I don’t touch up [my makeup] during the day. Unless we are interviewing someone live in the studio, I might pop on some blush to make sure I don’t look like death.”
WATCH: Sam reveals her mental health struggles from dealing with online trolls. Post continues.
- “Alpha Keri Micellar Body Cleansing Milk (14.99): “I pop it onto a loafer instead of soap, it lasts forever.”
- Lucas’ Pawpaw Ointment ($6.60), I use it for dry lips or if I feel need a little bit of something, and don’t want to use a heavy lipstick or super-sticky gloss.
- Nivea tinted SPF Facial Moisturiser (currently $6.99): If I want to quickly duck down to the shops and look extra ghostly, I will apply a thin layer to look like I’m not completely sleep deprived.”
"I've been hooked on Marc Jacobs Daisy ($90) for about three years, it's probably time to try something else out, but I just love it so much."
Hair and Beauty Treatments.
"My hair is a disaster at the moment! It's damaged and my scalp is super dry - it probably doesn't help that I'm going lighter, too. I wash my hair probably every three days, I am trying to get my hair back into a much healthier condition so I try to avoid blow drying and hot irons as much as possible and I'm obsessed with Olaplex leave-in treatment.