President Donald Trump sent the world a message about the media on Wednesday morning. Or maybe it was about coffee. It remains unclear.
President Trump tweeted the phrase: “Despite the constant negative press covfefe.”
It might have been “negative press coverage” or it might have been “negative press coffee.”
The social media platform has since exploded with possible interpretations into what “covfefe” might mean.
Here are our top 20 interpretations:
1 . The Long Lost Spice Girl: Covfefe Spice.
She was really hyperactive, but also quite modestly dressed.
2. The Name of Erectile Dysfunction Medication.
3. The Name of Sweet, Sweet Caffeine.
4. The Names of Beyonce’s Twin Daughters.
5. The Name of The Person Who Will Pay For The US-Mexican Border Wall.
Covfefe better cough up the dough.
6. He Meant To Type “Coverage” But He Was Typing In Bed And Dropped His Phone.
Phone to the face. mate. Happens to the best of us.
7. A Super Large Fez Hat.
Are you sick of your fez not covering your whole head? Invest in a Covfefe! They put coverage first.