Is your hair a bit flat at the moment? Are you looking for ways to spice it up now you can leave the house again?
In this episode, Leigh and Kelly discuss how to add volume to your hair, without the usual suspects (dry shampoo, we see you).
Plus, they tell us why the skin on our cheeks loosens as we get older and what products we can use to combat the signs of ageing.
And in Spendy Savey, the girls are both equally excited about new(ish) fake lashes that are lightweight, wispy and easy to put on.
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below;
- Pixi Correction Concentrate, $19.47. https://bit.ly/3gYibTF
- OPI Nail Envy, $34.95. https://bit.ly/2XuhJED
- L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Laser Range. https://bit.ly/3gPp4q5
- Pantene Pro-v Leave In Conditioner Light Detangling Spray, $7.75. https://bit.ly/2MrGOtB
- Leigh - Max Factor Lash Revival Eyelash Primer, $24.95. https://bit.ly/303YMuk
- Kelly - Ardell Professional Naked Lashes, $12.99. https://bit.ly/2Xwxxab
- Leigh - ColorWOW Dream Coat Supernatural Spray, $57. https://bit.ly/3gNAXNr
- Kelly - NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, $75. https://bit.ly/2Y01iyV
Producer: Leah Porges
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group https://bit.ly/youbeautyfacebook
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/