On today's episode of You Beauty, Leigh and Kelly discuss a non-invasive alternative to botox. It's called threading. And no, it has nothing to do with your eyebrows.
Plus, Kelly recommends a pore treatment that she uses on her back. Yes, her back. And, Leigh has a fresh foundation that is less than $20. WIN.
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below:
Shop My Stash
- Kelly - Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation, $85. https://bit.ly/31zU3zI
- Leigh - Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, $110. https://bit.ly/2PFeJRi
- Kelly - Peter Thomas Roth Pro Strength 30% Lactic Acid Complex Pore Treatment, $154. https://bit.ly/30EWeTc
- Leigh - Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer, $72.75. https://bit.ly/2PD2J2F
- Kelly - Tribe Skincare Let’s Roll! Hydrating Eye Serum, $48. https://bit.ly/3kr22aR
- Leigh - Covergirl Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation, $19.95. https://bit.ly/3iq8b5e
Producer: Hannah Bowman
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here...
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/