On today’s episode, we spoke with Vicki Engsell, the founder of cult beauty brand The Jojoba Company.
Vicki explains what the jojoba plant actually is and why it is so great for the skin.
Plus, Vicki is a lover of discovering and using organic makeup products, so we dive deep on her favourites.
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below;
- Konjac Sponge, $9.99. https://bit.ly/3eUBomZ
- Ultimate Serum The Jojoba Company, $69.95. https://bit.ly/3fN6Kgr
- Ultimate Youth Potion +L22 The Jojoba Company, $44.95. https://bit.ly/2OKLP1M
- Jane Iredale Glow Time Mineral BB Cream, $79. https://bit.ly/2OM0b1y
- Inika Certified Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation. $65. https://bit.ly/2ONvfy2
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush - Mood Exposure, $64. https://bit.ly/3juikPG
- Nude By Nature Pressed Matte Mineral Bronzer, $39.95. https://bit.ly/2OOzCsA
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - Dim Light, $77. https://bit.ly/32E5BnH
- Nude By Nature Touch Of Glow Highlight Sticks, $24.95. https://bit.ly/3fQzHIm
- Eye Of Horus Goddess Pencil, $30. https://bit.ly/32E5xUZ
- Blinc Mascara Amplified, $26. https://seph.me/2WMGiMy
- Mac Lipsticks, $30. https://bit.ly/32IxZF2
- Australian Jojoba from The Jojoba Company, $19.99. https://bit.ly/2CDGyqf
- Vani-T Velocity Express Self Tanning Mousse, $34.95. https://bit.ly/3hjAeTi
- Chance by Chanel Eau de Parfum, $240. https://bit.ly/2ZNU6YO
- Jo Malone - Mimosa & Cardamom Cologne with Peony & Blush Suede Cologne, $204 each. https://bit.ly/2WJllly
- One Step 3 in 1 Hair Dryer, $45.99. https://amzn.to/2BpEZM4
Host: Amy Clark
Guest: Vicki Engsell
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here...
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/