Today we learn how to keep our skin hydrated and foundation flake-free even in Australia’s hot and dry desert regions as Leigh takes a listener through all the tinting hydrating products to keep the flake at bay.
Also, are we surprised that Kelly loves to shave her face? A listener asks what ‘dermaplaning’ is all about (which is really just a fancy word for shaving).
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below:
- Cosmetics CC Cream with Illumination Cream, $63. https://bit.ly/2FfSPST
- Clinique’s Moisture Surge Foundation, $71. https://bit.ly/2DOrp66
- bareMinerals Hydrating Gel, $53. https://bit.ly/3k6GAXR
- Garnier BB Creams. https://bit.ly/32e4Cd4
Shop My Stash
- Kelly- Loving Tan Bronze Shimmer. $32. https://bit.ly/32eH8Vr
- Leigh- La Mer Lip Volumizer, $120. https://bit.ly/3bUi0ql
- Kelly - Calming Jojoba Oil, $40. https://bit.ly/3bLnzqE
- Leigh - Sand and Sky Tasmanian Spring Water Hydration Boost Cream, $80. https://bit.ly/32cTxJn
- Kelly - Joico Hydrasplash Replenishing Leave-in, $27. https://bit.ly/3bPEPez
- Leigh - Bioderma Photoderm BB Cream, $37. https://bit.ly/32cJQe6
Fitness Instructor Emily Skye’s instagram… https://www.instagram.com/emilyskyefit/?hl=en
Producer: Lem Zakharia
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here...
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.