Exfoliants, serums, and vitamins: What order should they be applied in? Leigh lays out her very own comprehensive serum routine that actually makes sense.
Also, is there a nail polish out there that doesn’t chip?
Plus, if you’re after a super affordable vitamin C serum dupe, Leigh’s got it.
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below:
Shop My Stash
- Kelly - Supple skin Co Dew Drops, $42. https://bit.ly/2QrxI1U
- Leigh - ghd Root Lift Spray, $22. https://bit.ly/3jlC9YS
- Kelly - Trilogy Hyaluronic Acid+ Booster Treatment, $39.99. https://bit.ly/3hzfZS6
- Leigh - Neostrata Skin Active Triple Firming Neck Cream, $74.99. https://bit.ly/3b1U2sC
- Kelly - Minx Tan - Tan Dry Brush, $30. https://bit.ly/2Ey8Djw
- Leigh - Sephora Collection C&E Ultra Glow Serum, $29. https://bit.ly/2YdaFMy
Producer: Hannah Bowman and Lem Zakharia
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here...
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.