In this episode, Leigh and Kelly explain the difference between two commonly-mistaken types of Vitamin A, retinol and retinoid.
Plus, what are those silicone chest pads that keep popping up on Facebook, and do they actually work?
And in Spendy Savey, Kelly spills on an amazing 3-in-1 hair tool that’ll give you a “delicious array of curls.”
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below;
- Wrinkles Schminkles. https://www.wrinklesschminkles.com/
- Bourjois Velvet The Pencil in Nudifull, $18.07. https://bit.ly/2WYxQdj
- Andalou Naturals CannaCell Glow Mask, $24.99. https://bit.ly/2M1LtlH
- The Evening Standard (The skincare experts who don’t use retinol - and why). https://bit.ly/2zq0OtG
- Kelly - Slick Stick Hair Wand, $23.99. https://bit.ly/2X0nXfk
- Leigh - Lacura Caviar Illumination 3 Minute Cell Renewal Mask. https://bit.ly/3glXWPp
Producer: Leah Porges
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group https://bit.ly/youbeautyfacebook
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/