In this episode, Kelly shares a hilarious story about her experience with a pore vacuum. And it got us thinking…what do they do? Are they a gimmick or a useful tool?
Plus, Leigh answers a question everybody wants to know the answer to - is it okay to use boujee skincare on your face and cheaper products on the rest of your body?
And in Spendy Savey, Kelly recommends a deliciously thick moisturiser that’s perfect for winter skin.
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below;
- Ultra Violette Sheen Screen SPF50 Lip Balm in Rose, $25. https://bit.ly/3eVQg5e
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer, $22.99. https://bit.ly/3gmPsXc
- Kelly - QV Intensive with Ceramides Ointment, $21.95. https://bit.ly/2AqH89N
- Leigh - Rimmel Jelly Blush in Bubblegum, $14.95. https://bit.ly/2NT9g8q
- Kelly - Biossance Squalane + Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum, $102. https://bit.ly/2YRH4sV
- Leigh - Sensori+ Detoxifying & Soothing Oil-In-Lotion, $55. https://bit.ly/2C5hEPq
Producer: Leah Porges
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here...
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/