On today’s episode of You Beauty Kelly has a budget beauty brand that she is newly obsessed with.
Plus, Leigh has a hair product to recommend if you are looking for big 90’s newsreader style volume.
And, of course Kelly and Leigh answer some listener beauty questions, such as - does skin ever need a break from skincare to breathe?
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below;
Shop My Stash
- Leigh - Sunescape Gradual Tan Extender, $33. https://bit.ly/3hV1lV0
- Kelly - Morphe X Maddie Ziegler Dew Bomb Face Gloss Stick, $18. https://bit.ly/39OZhLK
- Leigh - GHD Rise, $280. https://bit.ly/3jTuT7n
- Kelly - Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $68. https://bit.ly/3jVGTp4
- Leigh - Revlon Volcanic Stone Facial Roller, $12.99. https://bit.ly/2XarebO
- Kelly - Oxx Bloom Marbled Blush Peachy Glow, $7. https://bit.ly/2DhYs1Q
Producer: Hannah Bowman
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here...
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/