If you don’t know Memu Conteh’s name, you will definitely know her face. She’s an Aussie model who has done campaigns for Nike, David Jones, Stylerunner, Grazia, Dharambums and Smashbox Cosmetics just to name a few.
Usually based in Los Angeles, Memu is back home in Sydney due to COVID-19, so we were very excited to talk all things beauty while she’s in town.
In this episode of In Her Bag, Memu tells Kelly all about her number-one Holy Grail product, explaining how it helped her overcome her eczema. Plus she shares why Fenty Beauty is her go-to makeup brand, and what products she uses to keep her recently bleached blonde hair as healthy as possible.
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below:
- Dudu Osun African Black Soap, $6. https://bit.ly/3gma3ur
- Jojoba Oil, $19.95. https://bit.ly/3jdR9rH
- Aesop Primrose Facial Hydrating Cream, $55. https://bit.ly/2CQIewy
- Aesop Blue Chamomile Facial Hydrating Masque, $57. https://bit.ly/3gmayEP
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filter Foundation, $53. https://bit.ly/32yi8Yj
- Fenty Beauty ‘Mocha Mami’, $46. https://bit.ly/3lbtpWP
- H&M Maximalist Mascara, $16. https://bit.ly/34nVrsh
- Huda beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick ‘Girls Trip’, $25. https://seph.me/32me9h1
- Any brand of Korean Face Masks.
- African Shea Butter, $12.57. https://bit.ly/2QlBWs8
- Victoria’s Secret Coconut Passion Body, $19.95. https://bit.ly/2FRWBly
- Aesop Products - https://bit.ly/3lcvH83
- Youth of the People Products - https://bit.ly/3aOWD9f
Host: Kelly McCarren
Guest: Memu Conteh
Producer: Hannah Bowman
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here...
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/