If you’re after a foundation that will make your pores look smaller, then you've come to the right podcast.
In this episode, Leigh and Kelly discuss the best ways to reduce the visual appearance of pores.
Plus, what are konjac sponges and what can they be used for?
And in Spendy Savey, Kelly spills on a boujee hand cream that’s perfect for dry, winter skin.
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below;
- Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder, $74. https://bit.ly/2YKoTnF
- Mirenesse Invisible HD Blotting Ping Pong Smooth Setting Powder, $24. https://bit.ly/2Y8HevD
- Weleda Skin Food, $24.95.https://bit.ly/2zFH9Gj
- Morphe X The Jeffree Star Eye Brush Collection, $64. https://bit.ly/3edHgIa
- Leigh - Skinrepublic Hemp Seed Oil Biodegradable Sheet Mask, $7.99. https://bit.ly/2Bk34TQ
- Kelly - Garnier SkinActive Hydra Bomb Tissue Mask Pomegranate, $5.99. https://bit.ly/3hEkknB
- Leigh - Emma Lewisham Skin Shield Daily Face Antioxidant Protect + Repair SPF30, $92. https://bit.ly/2CiT1iC
- Kelly - L’Occitane En Provence Shea Butter Hand Cream, $45. https://bit.ly/3hD6EZX
Producer: Leah Porges
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here...
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/