Happy New Year!!
Alright, we know it’s still 2020... but we’re feeling some renewal vibes and since it’s the end of the financial year, we’re pretending it’s 2021.
Back to the beauty…
Leigh and Kelly stress that price isn’t an indication of quality when it comes to skincare. If you’re renovating or just wanting to save a few pennies, there are heaps of savey serums and moisturisers out there.
Plus, do you need different shades of foundation depending on the season? Or is one enough?
And in Spendy Savey, Leigh is obsessed with a gorgeous face oil that’s super hydrating and lightweight at the same time - win!
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below;
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5, $12.90. https://bit.ly/2MnpLJ7
- Pomm Oil, $59. https://www.pomm.com.au/shop
- Leigh - MCoBeauty Eyelash Curler, $8. https://bit.ly/3fRa0qw
- Kelly - Swisse Skincare Argan Revitalising Eye Cream, $16.99. https://bit.ly/2Vf5tXl
- Leigh - Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Oil-Infused Serum, $86. https://bit.ly/31la9yy
- Kelly - Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel, $141. https://bit.ly/2VhBgqn
Producer: Leah Porges
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here...
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/