On this episode of You Beauty, we’re talking about baking. And not the kind of baking you do with your Grandma a week out from Christmas. So what does baking mean in the makeup world? And should you bake your face?
Plus, Kelly and Leigh answer a question about effortless hair (and it’s a lot easier than it seems.)
And Leigh has a story 5 years in the making about a perfume she smelt on a stranger and just HAD to have.
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below;
Shop My Stash
- Kelly - Ipsum Best Skin Body Oil Patchouli Rose, $40. https://bit.ly/2FvsLDg
- Leigh - Fig and Olive Perfume, $59.50. https://bit.ly/2YaHGJA
- Kelly - Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Corrector, $115. https://bit.ly/3h2L6pd
- Leigh - Wrinkles Schminkles Neck & Décolletage Polishing Peel Pads, $24.95. https://bit.ly/3h68xhd
- Kelly - Revlon Colorstay LifeProof Foundation Stick, $12.47. https://bit.ly/322grSo
- Leigh - LPO Refine Resurfacing Mask, $32. https://bit.ly/3aHgVBD
Producer: Hannah Bowman
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here...
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/