This is the final episode of this season of Me After You and we wanted to leave you with a sense of hope.
We find hope in the comfort of our shared fears and failures, in the shared joys and tiny wins. Hope for what comes next, for both you and your child.
In this episode, you’ll be hearing from Marcia Leone about how she embraced pregnancy after miscarriage, Alex Nation on the part of parenthood she loves the most, Nama Winston on living her best life after leaving an unhappy marriage, and Ashe Davenport on how, for her, motherhood is all about letting go.
Me After You was made in partnership with Huggies: Be Comfortable In Your Skin.
Take our Me After You Feedback Survey for your chance to win a $50 voucher and be loved forever by us. Here's a link to the survey: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5419259/4a5ebc6da5f8
Host: Laura Byrne @ladyandacat
Executive Producer: Elise Cooper @elisejcooper
Producer and Editor: Lama Zakharia
Head of Audio: Bridget Northeast
Thanks to all the mums who featured in this episode, for sharing their stories to make all mums feel like they’re not alone
- Laura Jackel- @nareldajacobs
- Veronica Milsom- @veronicamilsom
- Marcia Leone- @notsomumsy Not So Mumsy Book https://bit.ly/notsomumsybook
- Teresa Palmer- @teresapalmer
- Alex Nation- @alexandranation
- Evie Farrell- @mumpacktravel, book Backyard To Backpack https://bit.ly/eviefarrellbook
- Nama Winston- @namawinston
- Ashe Davenport- Author of "Sad Mum Lady" https://www.booktopia.com.au/sad-mum-lady-ashe-davenport/book/9781760877637.html
- Stephanie Thompson- @bravemumma and a link to her book, The Day My Vagina Broke... https://www.amazon.com.au/Day-My-Vagina-Broke-childbirth-ebook/dp/B0813YLG4X
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.