Should the Martin Place hostages get paid? Why don't we care as much about the Bali 9 as we did about Schapelle? It's the return of Mamamia Out Loud for 2015 and with awards season unfolding we're rolled out the red carpet on topics big and small. Jen Aniston holds a masterclass in how to deal with your ex, one woman has gone to drastic lengths to get out of a date, and not everyone is happy about the Taylor Swift campaign for the Hottest 100. Finally; we ask the question that's divided the office: can you wee in front of your friends?
- Rebecca Sparrow on why the hostages should get paid
- Lawyer and Vice-Chancellor of Australian Catholic University, Prof Greg Crafter on the Bali 9 and showing mercy
- Mia's book recommendation: Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- Jamila's book recommendation: The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion
- We ran out of time to mention Julie Bishops lost earring. It has it's own twitter account and it's one of our favourite things this week.
- Our email is [email protected] - get in touch.
- The show's facebook page is here
- Mia's facebook, Jamila's facebook, Monique's facebook
- And thankyou to Dionne Warwick. Sorry for ruining your song.