As the internet has basically just become a giant competition to be the first to get something to go viral, and our lives have become more and more focussed on becoming ‘accidental’ Youtube stars, a lot of very weird, random and WTF has filled the World Wide Web.
Here’s a countdown of the most outstanding ones from this year:
16. A devil baby terrorised New York and scared the bejezus out of everyone.
Look, it’s kind of hard to explain, but 2 million people watched it in the first hour. It’s that good. Relive it here.
15. The couple at the next table were breaking up. So he live-tweeted the whole thing.
2014 was the year of the live twitter break up. This was the best one. Relive it here.
14. This is officially the best way to move a couch down a flight of stairs.
PIVOT. Relive it here.
13. This giant puppy-sized spider will haunt your dreams.
Good luck sleeping tonight. Relive it here.
12. This bra does something awesome, but only when you touch boobs with your sister.
#SISTERPOWER Relive it here.
11. You can now buy a Selfie Toaster.
We have reached peak narcissism. Also we really want one. Relive it here.
10. This man transformed his entire house for his cats.
It’s a cat palace. Relive it here.