Hi, Mamamia readers.
As the weekend heads our way so does another instalment of Mamamia’s Best and Worst. For those who are new here, you are in luck as this is my first time, too.
I’m Taylor, and I’m an intern at Mamamia. These were my best and worst bits of the week. What were yours?
With Christmas officially less than a week away my best moment is inevitably Christmas-themed:
After combining all our individual schedules my family and I finally found the time to decorate our Christmas tree. The annual family tradition runs a bit like this:
1. Buy a Christmas tree
2. Spend the next few hours attempting to make the tree stand straight (note: it never will)
3. Put on Santa hats and reindeer ears
4. Put in Christmas-themed $2 store earrings (preferably ones that light up)
5. Blast the Christmas carols
6. Decorate the tree whilst singing loudly and being jolly
Even my old stuffed toys got into the Christmas spirit.