The quiz that will make you re-evaluate everything you thought you knew about Kim Kardashian.
Others say it’s the work of a post-modern feminist genius (not very many, admittedly).
In the book, Kim K offers the kind of insight you just can’t give when your every move is filmed for your long-running reality show, such as, “I love that I have thousands of pics.”
And: “Thailand – I don’t think I’ve ever taken as many selfies as I did in Thailand. It’s one of the prettiest places I’ve ever traveled to!”
But you know what, sometimes she comes out with some really smart sounding shit too. Not always, but sometimes.
In honour of those times when she does sound smart, we decided to make a quiz. Can you guess the Kim Kardashian quote from the other, seemingly more ‘intelligent’ people like Shakespeare and Charlotte Bronte?
Don’t write Kimmy K off just because she LOVES “bikini shots”. That girl’s got some wisdom.
1. “Twenty five per cent of adults in America will suffer from a mental illness in their lifetime, and many of them turn to social media to vent their depression, loneliness, and isolation.” – Kim Kardashian or Angelina Jolie?
2. “I realize that racism and discrimination are still alive, and just as hateful and deadly as they ever have been.” – Kim Kardashian or Oprah?
3. “But I think the first real change in women’s body image came when JLo turned it butt-style.” – Kim Kardashian or Tina Fey?
4. “Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.” – Kim Kardashian or Brooke Shields?
5. “Behind every great fortune lies a great crime.” – Kim Kardashian or 17th Century novelist Honore de Balzac?
6. “If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle.” – Kim Kardashian or Hillary Clinton?
7. “You know full well as I do the value of sisters’ affections: There is nothing like it in this world.” – Kim Kardashian or Charlotte Bronte?
8. “It’s put everything into perspective. I have a different respect now for people who don’t have legs.” – Kim Kardashian or Jessie J?
9.”I love when people underestimate me and then become pleasantly surprised.” – Kim Kardashian or Taylor Swift?
10. “I won’t go into a big spiel about reincarnation, but the first time I was in the Gucci store in Chicago was the closest I’ve ever felt to home.” – Kim Kardashian or Kanye West?
Read more about that Kardashian…
Mamamia is funding 100 girls in school, every day.
So just by spending time with Mamamia, you’re helping educate girls, which is the best tool to lift them out of poverty.
Thanks for helping!