1. Nicole Kidman has admitted to experimenting with botox. And has explained that she has since sworn off the treatment because she likes being able to actually move her face.
The 45-year-old’s uncreased face has been the target of media speculation for years. Yet Kidman has always insisted her appearance was ‘all natural’, crediting sunscreen for her lack of wrinkles. In a 2008 interview, she flatly denied having used facial treatments, saying “I have nothing in my face or anything.”
Now, Kidman has confessed to dabbling with the skin-smoothing injections, telling Italian newspaper La Republica: “No surgery for me. I did try botox, unfortunately, but I got out of it and I can finally move my face again.” Which must be a relief because facial expressions are rather important when you’re a professional actress.
Despite the botox, Kidman says she really is “completely natural” now. “I wear sunscreen. I don’t smoke, and I take care of myself. And I’m proud to say that. Anybody can do anything to themselves; I don’t judge,” Kidman said.
Take a look at how the actress has changed over the years:
1 / 56
2. Justin Bieber finally talks about his break up with Selena Gomez – well, sings rather than talks. Click here for more.
3. Drew Barrymore has embraced her husband’s religion, Judaism and plans to raise the couple’s daughter in the faith.
The Charlie’s Angels actress, 37, describes her husband, art consultant Will Kopelman, as “a nice Jewish man from a nice Jewish family” and has happily taken on his faith.
“I’m a shiksa. I do the seders and we do Passover. I haven’t converted yet, [but] Olive will be raised traditionally,” Barrymore says.
Barrymore and Kopelman, who welcomed baby Olive in September last year, had a traditional wedding ceremony, wearing yarmulkes and performing the chuppah.
“It’s a beautiful faith and I’m so honored to be around it. It’s so family-oriented … The stories are so beautiful and it’s incredibly enlightening. I’m really happy,” said Barrymore.
4. If, like us, you love to watch when advertisers pull out all the stops and show us everything they’ve got, you will love this.
5. Miranda Kerr is almost unrecognisable in this photoshoot for French fashion magazine Jalouse.
The monochrome photos depict Australian model Kerr, 29, in Twiggy-esque makeup, wearing a collection of 60s inspired clothes and accessories by designers including Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Saint Laurent.
One image shows her coquettishly crossing her arms over her bare breasts. Perhaps budget limitations dictated one item of clothing needed to be cut for the shoot and that, unfortunately, it would be have to be a shirt this time.
1 / 72
6. Of all the performers whose diaries we’d love to read, Amy Poehler is way up there. Lucky for us, she’s decided to share them. Read more here.
7. Behold: the app that measures the length of an erect penis.
The ‘Condom Size’ app, by VSM Enterprises, gives men an easy way to measure their manhood… by holding their penises up against their phone screen. So if you come home to find your partner with his phone in his pants, there’s no cause for alarm – he’s just been having some private downloading time.
The app helps men to determine the length and girth of their erection for ‘educational purposes’. According to its Apple Store description:
This app educates the male population on the proper condom placement, helps determine proper condom size, and gives you your world ranking. The app also includes educational condom tips, fun facts and more.
A world ranking for penis size. Hello, insecurities!
For more phallic fun, take a peek at our gallery of everyday items that accidentally look like penises:
1 / 29
8. Heidi Klum is just like us! Except prettier. And richer. And marries rock stars. Okay, she’s not really that much like us at all. But she’s just released a video of her pre-modeling past, and reminding us what’s so great about her. Watch it here
9. Keith Urban explains how wife Nicole Kidman made him cry (in a good way).
The couple were reunited yesterday when Kidman returned from Los Angeles, where she attended the Screen Actors Guild awards. Urban, who was flood-bound in Brisbane, confessed he missed being with his wife so much it brought him to tears.
“I was telling Nic before that when we finally got into Sydney, I got to the house, flicked on the TV and I got to see my wife, I got to see what she was wearing,” Urban said. “I hit pause on one shot and stood there staring at her … and started crying. I hated the fact she was there without me, on her own. Ridiculous, right?”
Well then. If Keith Urban didn’t win already win over the female population of Australia during his stint on The Voice, that quote right there just sealed the deal.