1. Take a look at all the frocks and all the celebs from the Oscars Luncheon red carpet.
High necklines and modest hems were the winners at the annual Oscars Luncheon on Monday. Unlike the red carpets of the Golden Globes and SAG Awards last month, there were no sequins or thigh-high splits to be seen here – it was all dark colours (Anne Hathaway sported black…again) and feminine florals.
Over 100 nominees of the upcoming Academy Awards – including Australians Naomi Watts, Hugh Jackman and Jacki Weaver – came together for a sit-down lunch and catch up.
The guests reportedly dined on burrata arugula canapés (whatever they are) and miso-marinated, pistachio-crusted sea bass fillets (which, coincidentally is what our Managing Ed Jamila made for dinner last night. Okay no, she had pasta).
Take a look at what they wore:
FYI the Oscars are on the 24th of February if you want to mark it in your diary.
2. Sesame Street took on Downton Abbey and it was hilarious. Watch it here.
3. You know her face because you’ve seen it everywhere for almost two decades on magazine covers, advertising billboards and the like but very rarely do we actually hear Kate Moss speak…
The English model speaks for over two minutes in this interview for beauty brand Rimmel and sounds a hundred times more posh and girly than we expected. It’s strangely mesmerising.
4. David Beckham’s new must see underwear ad. You should check it out.
5. In v. v. exciting news, a new Bridget Jones book is expected to be released in November this year.
It’s been 17 years since Bridget Jones’ Diary first hit bookstores, but the antics and adventures of the modern English heroine – embarrassing mothers and dashing suitors in knitted jumpers included – still strike a chord today.