1. Numero magazine has bronzed up a pale caucasian model for an African-inspired photo shoot.
Because why hire a black model, when you can paint a white one instead?
Sometimes, you have to wonder what goes on inside the heads of fashion magazine editors (you can get an idea by reading our post on former Vogue editor Kirstie Clements here).
As well as being completely tasteless, this image reflects the ignorance of real cultural diversity by many in the fashion industry. Gah.
2. And over at iVillage.com.au, we’re wading through the gossip so you don’t have to…
After her Oscars win, her dramatic trip up the stairs to claim it and (gasp!) a change of hair colour, it’s no wonder the 22-year-old Silver Linings Playbook star needed a bit of chill time.
J-Law (as she is now being dubbed) kicked back in Hawaii with a friend, a bottle of wine… and a thick rolled cigarette that looks a little like a marijuana joint.
3. Kristen Bell has flashed her bump while shopping in Los Angeles and it’s AMAZING. Check it out by clicking here.
4. Have you seen the “We Saw Your Junk” spoof of Seth Macfarlane’s infamous Oscars song “We Saw Your Boobs”? The man responsible says: “I figured if we’re going to objectify women, we sure as heck better objectify men too!” Take a look and tell us what you think.
5. Take a look at some of Myer’s Autumn/Winter Spring runway styles.
Myer launched its new-season styles in Melbourne last night. Brand ambassador Jennifer Hawkins and 37 models exhibited designs from over 20 designers, including Toni Maticevski, Karen Walker and sass and bide. The show was opened by Alexandra Agoston, a former model for Myer’s rival store, David Jones.