Two ingredients and an ice cube tray. That’s all you need. Oh, and a spoon.
These choccies make the best gift and are super yummy so if you’ve got no one to give them to, then give them to yourself…
- 300g Milky Bar ‘with baked cookies’
- 14 x 1/2 teaspoons Nutella
- 14 piece ice cube tray
- silver leaf to decorate (optional)
- Melt half of the chocolate in the microwave. Using a spoon, half fill each of the ice cube spots. Place in fridge for half an hour.
- Remove from fridge and add 1/2 teaspoon of Nutella on top of each of the chocolate spaces.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate and fill each ice cube spot to the top.
- Set in fridge for two hours. Remove chocolates from tray and add silver leaf to the top of each one.
- These will keep in the fridge for 10 days. If presenting them as a gift buy a small box, line with baking paper and fill it. Wrap the box with a beautiful ribbon!
To see the method in pictures, take a look through the gallery blow: