Have you been glancing at the clock every few minutes and pretending to type furiously while surreptitiously watching video footage of a crackling Christmas fire? Are you weighing up whether 11.00am is too early to crack the champers? Are you playing Michael Buble on repeat while re-organsiging your inbox folders?
Never fear friends. If you’ve spent the past three hours of work wondering how you’re going to keep yourself busy for a whole day, then we have got your backs. Here is the ultimate Christmas Quiz, which can be completed by your whole workplace, in teams or just on your lonesome.
Stop working immediately, gorge yourself on chocolate coated peanuts and get into the spirit.
The Questions (Part 1)
1. What Christmas movie, starring Tim Allen, is this quote from: “We’re your worst nightmare… Elves, with attitude”.
2. What kind of animal has ‘gone away’ in the carol, Winter Wonderland? (Hint: Sing it… Keep singing… Aaaaand yes!)
3. According to his theme music, what not-so-traditional item did Frosty the Snowman have for a nose?
4. What was the name of Scrooge’s deceased business partner in A Christmas Carol?
5. What is Frankincense?
6. Two of Santa’s reindeer are named after weather phenomenons. Which ones are they?