At Mamamia, we’re all about tackling the big issues.
The Adam Goodes controversy, Australian politics and who has it worse: those of us who are well-endowed in the bust area, or those of us who didn’t get hit with the big boob stick on the way down from the tree.
First up, we’re tackling the problems that only women with big boobs will understand.
Alright, here goes…
1. You know the pain of needing to break into a run when you’re not wearing a sports bra.
2. Running. Full stop.
3. A day of bra shopping is enough to send you into a downward spiral of self-loathing.
4. Beige, beige and beige are the only colours your cup size comes in.
5. Boys are absolutely terrified of what to do with your boobs in the bedroom.
6. Not being able to wear low cut tops without someone commenting about how big they are. Yes, I KNOW.
7. You started saving for a breast reduction in your teens.
8. You wear three bras just to exercise in. And even then it’s not enough.
Listen: Vogue Magazine says big boobs are out of fashion. To hell with that. Post continues after audio.
9. Cross body bags cut your boobs in two.
10. Ditto, long necklaces.
11. You know there is no point going to a bra sale at your local department store, they don’t even stock your size at the best of times.
12. You have an intimate knowledge of Freya’s lingerie range and website.
13. You irrationally hate designers like Calvin Klein, Elle McPherson, Stella McCartney and sass & bide who make gorgeous bras THAT STOP AT A D CUP.
14. You’ve considered launching your own range of bras.
15. If you can find a printed or floral bra you buy it immediately, even if it’s hideous – just to have a break from the beige.
16. Pregnancy scares you because how much bigger can they get???