Being a girl can be a tough gig, and sometimes you just need a couple of sneaky hints up your sleeve to get you through.
Keep reading for some of the best beauty hacks you’ll want in the memory bank next time you’re stuck.
1. You can revive an old dried-out mascara by adding 2-3 drops of saline into the tube and giving a good shake.
2. Bring a dried out gel eyeliner or eyeshadow back to life by popping it in the microwave for a few seconds or blasting it with a hairdryer.
3. Apply eyelash glue to false lashes using the tip of a clean bobby pin.
4. Don't waste money on cream blushes when you have a drawer full of perfectly good lipsticks. Dot the lipstick on the apples of the cheeks lightly and blend upwards. You'll have heaps more options in terms of colour, and they last longer than traditional cream blushes too.
5. Hairspray on an old toothbrush is great to tame unruly brows.
6. Toilet seat covers make great blotting papers if you turn into a shiny grease ball and need to pull it together for a last minute meeting at work.
I hope I don't need to specify these should be clean ones.
7. Make your lipstick last by holding a tissue over your mouth after you've applied your colour, and dusting with translucent powder.
This sets the product without compromising the colour. Looks weird, but it works.
8. Add a drop or two of peppermint oil to any lip gloss or balm for a DIY pucker plumper.
9. Use a rubber band pulled tightly across your nail for the perfect at home French mani.