The internet’s most fearless bas-ass grandma Baddie Winkle is on the road.
At 89 years young, the fashion icon is traversing the globe, hitting New York, Dallas, Arizona, Toronto, Ontario, Rio di Jenero, Paris, and London on her #BadAssBucketlist in collaboration with Hotels.com.
Her Instagram posts feature her completing ten bucket list activities across eight cities. Highlights include making cocktails on a rooftop in New York, taking a helicopter over The Grand Canyon, and visiting Niagra Falls, because age is just a number.
Complete with her statement style, and hold no bars attitude, we’ve been studying her posts very closely for any snippets of advice, so that we too, might one day achieve the perfection that is Baddie Winkle.
We hear it’s a life-long process.
Here are the most important lessons about travel we’ve learned so far.
1. Flying is dull, patent accessories, and red fishnets add to the experience.
2. Engage with the locals – make new friends, it’s all a part of the experience.
3. When dressing for the weather, form and function can combine into one delightful rainbow poncho.
4. Paris is always a good idea… really.
5. Same goes for a coordinating pink outfit.
You go Baddie Winkle, you good, good thing.
LISTEN: Mamamia Out Loud – Never Put A Cucumber Where Cucumbers Shouldn’t Go