Last night on The Bachelor we separated the strong from the weak.
Yes – YES – reader friends, it was time for The Baby Challenge, where contestants proved themselves to be “women” by showing they make great mums to plastic infants.
Double points were awarded to contestants who simultaneously nursed their plastic baby while making Richie a ham sanga.
Triple points were awarded to those who could do so while rhythmically chanting the phrase “my sole purpose in life is to be a wife!”.
Deductions were handed to the "women" for the following:
- Bottle feeding the plastic baby (breast is best!)
- Stepping on the baby *cough* Megan *cough*
- Talking about careers, and other nonsensical things
- Dressing the plastic baby in anything other than a biodegradable wondersuit
- Feeding the plastic baby anything other than
flavour-freegluten-free, organic meals from the faraway mythical forest of Narnia
Anyway, this Plastic Baby Minding Thingy was undoubtedly the best challenge of the series so far, and will complement next week's 'Fallopian Tube Diameter Challenge' verrry nicely.