Introducing Lowbrow: Zac Efron & The 2012 Condom Incident
10.You’ve justified allowing Barbie dolls in your house with the airtight “but she’s a surgeon, an astronaut and a news anchor!” argument.
11. You’ve bribed your child to wear something impossibly cute.
12. You fantasise about your daughter kicking ass at something — playing pool, fixing cars, surfing, playing drums — decidedly un-girly.
13. You’ve offered cash money for five minutes of silence (alas, nobody has ever taken you up on it).
14. You know all of the names of the Disney Princesses.
15. You’ve watched her perform a sexy dance move and just about fallen off your chair.
16. There are days you gently try to ditch dad so you can have "girl time" together.
Jenna McCarthy is an internationally published writer, TED speaker and the author of five books including If It Was Easy They'd Call the Whole Damn Thing a Honeymoon: Living with and Loving the TV-Addicted, Sex-Obsessed, Not-so-handy Man You Married (Berkley Books, 2011). Find her at JennaMcCarthy.com,Twitter and Google +.