There is no such thing as a stupid question. Except when there is.
Virgin Atlantic and Flight Centre have compiled a list of the strangest travel questions customers have asked, sourced from news.com.au
1. Can I catch a train from Fiji to New Zealand?
2. What time does the three o’clock ferry leave?
3. My passport has expired, so can I get a new one when I get to London?
4. Can you withdraw Australian money from international ATMs?
5. Do I have to use my real name on my airline ticket?
6. What is the capital of Europe? And what is the capital of Africa?
7. How is it possible that my flight leaves Sydney at 10am and arrives in Vancouver at 10am on the same day?
8. How many cartons of cigarettes can I take on my driving holiday in Queensland?
9. Do I need a passport to go to Hamilton Island, because I am flying overseas?
10. Do you need a passport to travel to Tasmania? And, what is the duty free allowance?
C’mon confess, what is the stupidest question you’ve ever asked (or had to answer)?