In case you’ve missed anything in celebrity land this week, we’ve packaged it all up for you in a bumper celebrity news post.
1. Kim Kardashian is setting her sights on the political world. In a clip from Khloe & Lamar, Kim said she wanted to be the mayor of Glendale in California. She chose Glendale because it’s high number of Armenian citizens (the Kardashians are of Armenian descent) and plans to run for the top job in five years time.
2. Molly Meldrum gave his first TV interview and thanked his fans for their support. You can watch that interview here.
3. Did you see Gywneth’s new hair? She’s leading the way on this new trend.
4. Have a look at what Madonna has to say about her daughter smoking. Is it a case of do what I say, not as I do?
5. The red carpet. Here are some of our favourite glamour shots of the week, from Rihanna at the premiere of Battleship to Madonna’s Truth or Dare fragrance launch in New York.
6. Apparently Hilary Duff has kept the umbilical cord stump of her son, Luca. In an interview she said: “You know what was a big milestone? The belly button falling off. That was a huge one. And then I wanted to keep it but my husband was like, ‘No, that’s gross, you can’t keep it!’ I’m like, ‘I’m totally keeping it,’ and I secretly kept it.” And did you see the picture she tweeted of her baby?
7. Zac Efron is a talented actor. He’s also good at removing bras. He demonstrated his “slide, and pinch” move in these clips.
8. Brad and Ang are getting married. You’d have to be living under a rock to have missed this news. And speaking of rocks… have you seen the one Brad designed for his fiance?
9. Demi Moore wants to know what she should change her Twitter name to. She was previously known as @MrsKutcher, but since her marriage to Ashton ended last year, she’s on the market for something new. Oh, and she’s also back to tweeting strange images after a three-month break. Have a look.
10. Then there was this video of Natalie Portman and Johnny Depp signing Paul McCartney’s My Valentin. There’s been a bit of talk over whether the sign language is correct, but regardless, we still think it’s beautiful.