Let’s just say there a lot of rules and restrictions on Britain’s reigning family, so here’s hoping the 36-year-old isn’t a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants kind of girl.
Meghan, are you sure you want to marry into this? There’s still time…
1. The Queen once fired a royal footman after she discovered he’d been getting her beloved corgis drunk by spiking their food and water with whisky and gin.
2. When he was 13, Prince William had a crush on Cindy Crawford… so naturally, his mum invited the 52-year-old supermodel to tea.
3. At 36, Meghan is set to overtake Kate Middleton as being the oldest British royal bride ever. Kate was 29 at her wedding.
4. The Queen is the only person in Britain who can drive without a license.
5. Kate’s nickname for William is apparently ‘Big Willie’. TMI…
6. The Queen owns racehorses, and has won over 1600 races, making her one of the most successful owners in history.
7. Kate’s favourite drink is something called a “crack baby”.