Married at First Sight’s Sarah has shared an emotional post confirming she’s split with Telv.

Video by MWN

 

Guys, you might want to sit down for this one.

Gather together all the chocolate in the house, pour yourself a wine, and get the power ballads ready.

Because… everyone’s favourite ‘fake-married on a TV show’ couple are no more.

Sarah Roza has confirmed on Instagram that she is no longer with Telv Williams.

via GIPHY

Advertisement

Yep, the greatest reality TV love story of our time is over.

“On the back of what has been such an extraordinary experience it is with great heartache, regret & sadness that Telv & I are no longer together,” Sarah wrote on Instagram on Saturday night.

The 38-year-old explained that her heart “was absolutely set on fire once I did meet him” but ultimately that wasn’t enough.

“An experiment like this forces you to reveal exactly who you are,” she went into further detail. “For me, I’m so proud of my resilience, decency, compassion & my loyalty. I know that nobody is perfect, yet I am at that stage in my life where the foundation of basic respect & support from my partner is crucial. As a woman I know what I truly deserve & I just can’t allow my innate standards to be compromised.

“There were so many heartfelt moments that we shared together which I honestly will treasure forever. I truly wish only the absolute best for Telv because I undoubtedly will always love & care very deeply for him, but ultimately I deserve someone who shares the same life goals & aspirations as I do.”

Sarah wrote that although she didn’t find lasting love on the experiment, she found something much more important… her “inner strength”.

“While it saddens me that it didn’t work out, I do know the right man for me is out there somewhere looking for me too. I still believe in my happily ever after & that I’m deserving of a pure & committed love.

“I will always be eternally grateful that our paths crossed in this way as I feel that I have learnt so much about myself & grown exponentially as a person. I’m honoured to have been a part of this incredible life changing journey & I’m thrilled to embrace the next exciting chapter in my life.”

Earlier this week fellow contestant, Ryan Gallagher, confirmed the duo were no longer together.

Speaking to OK! Magazine, Ryan said they were categorically “not together”.

“They’ve both got their demons. He’s in Melbourne now, but they’re not together,” he said.

“They’re still talking and they’re civil to one another, but they’ve got a lot of baggage between them … I don’t think they see eye-to-eye on a lot of things.”

FROM OUR NETWORK
JOIN THE CONVERSATION