When Chloe Morello says anything pertaining to makeup/beauty/style, you go into your happy place, turn off all your internal chatter, stop stressing about Christmas presents and whether you left the hair straightener on, and you listen.
The beauty guru, who has 2.3 million YouTube followers (and another cool million on Instagram), is the authority on how to achieve glowy, natural makeup looks, so when she posted her bridal-themed video last weekend, the world basically stopped spinning on its goddamn axis.
Well, not the world, per se, really just the privileged, beauty YouTuber fanatics amongst us. Only their shiny, glittery worlds momentarily stopped. You get what we mean.
After she became engaged to her fiancé Sebastian Maximiliano in October 2016, women have been scrambling to see what the Sydney-based influencer had planned for her January 2018 wedding.
While we found out that Morello will don a custom-made Steven Khalil gown on the day, we had little idea about what products she’d be reaching for.
Now we know. (As we said – it’s all very important stuff.)
In Morello’s video “My Wedding Makeup! A Bridal Tutorial” her chosen lineup was shared.
And let’s be real, we all want to know one product more than the others, and that’s the foundation.
Morello’s pick of the bunch? Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. (Our former beauty editor sang this foundation’s praises too, you can read that review right here. It costs $52 and promises a cool 15 hours of coverage.)
“Firstly my wedding is outdoors and it’s in summer, so I’m going to need the SPF,” Morello explained. “It’s the perfect amount of coverage for me… this is a foundation that I just keep coming back to… [I] love it.”
The other products Morello will be reaching for on her wedding day are:
- Estee Lauder The Mattifier Shine Control Perfecting Primer: $50
- Estee Lauder The Illuminator Radiant Perfecting Primer: $50
- Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer in Beige: $52
- Tom Ford Brow Sculptor in Taupe: $74
- Tom Ford Fibre Brow Gel in Taupe: $74
- La Mer The Powder in Translucent: $175
- La Mer Sheer Pressed Powder in Translucent: $175
- Tom Ford Colour Quad in Golden Mink: $122
- MAC Fix + Setting Spray: $32
- Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen in Brown: $40
- Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara: $39
- Clinique Lash Power Flutter-to-Full Mascara: $42
- Estee Lauder Sculpting Blush in Sensuous Rose: $55
- Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder in Pink Glow: $80
- Tom Ford Skin Illuminator Highlighting Duo in Moonlight: $123
- MAC Boldly Bare Lipliner: $30
- MAC Lipstick in Honey Love: $36
- MAC Lipstick in Faux: $36
- MAC Boy Bait Lipgloss: $43
For those playing along at home, that comes to a total of $1380.
… but it is her wedding day after all, right?
Ah, to live the life of a beauty YouTuber.
LISTEN: Beauty guru Zoe Foster-Blake shares her best beauty advice for time-poor women.