We all have some opinions we like to keep on the down low.
Whether it's a cult TV show we don't like or a love for a certain shoe covered in holes, sometimes we don't feel so confident in sharing some of our more unique views.
So, we decided to create a space for them.
After Mia Freedman, Holly Wainwright and Jessie Stephens discussed their unpopular opinions on a Mamamia Out Loud daily drop episode - exclusive to MPlus members - we opened the floor and asked the Mamamia community to share their most unpopular opinions in a judgmental free rant-all-you-like post on Facebook. And the responses came flooding in.
From not liking Bridgerton to actually enjoying pineapple on pizza, here's what they had to say.
1. "Nobody wants you to put your toddler on the phone to say hi."
2. "Airplane food is quite good and I get excited for it on planes."
3. "Crocs are the best, most comfy shoes ever."
4. "Sleeping naked is great."
5. "Listening to my kids read aloud or reading them boring kids' stories is a bad part of parenting. I avoid it like the plague and encourage them to 'read in their heads.'"
6. "Musicals are cringey."
7. "I hate people that beep learners. I am a driving instructor and it happens from time to time. I don’t get it. Bright yellow 'L' plates are clearly displayed. What is achieved honking the horn?"
8. "I think Beyoncé's music is overrated."
9. "Pineapple on pizza is fine. Great, even."
10. "Baby showers are bullsh*t."
11. "I hate doing evening skincare. I’m tired and just want to go to bed. And the water is cold!"