Meet Julia Pechar.
She's just a regular, all-American teenager. I bet her room looks like it fell out an Ikea catalogue or an episode of the OC.
In fact, the 18-year-old's room is SO messy, it's officially an occupational health and safety hazard.
Yesterday, Julia had an accident.
The high school student was making her way from bed to kitchen to grab a freshly popped bag of microwave popcorn, when she trod on her phone charger.
And THIS happened:
She shared her cautionary tale on her Twitter account yesterday (with pictures), much to the horror of thousands of people.
when your room is this messy, you have to accept the consequences of not being able to see where you step pic.twitter.com/MuRr5Uen1w
— Jules (@JEWL_ia) January 31, 2017
Most were rightly horrified, by the way.
@JEWL_ia threw up in my mouth when I saw this
— JT Klein (@JT_klein_27) February 1, 2017
@JEWL_ia I'm dying this looks edited
— Nicole Erlbacher (@NErlbacher) February 1, 2017
@JEWL_ia that's what you get for having a minions poster
— stupid (@kysjacob_) February 1, 2017
There was, however, a small contingent of foot-loving Internet lurkers who want more more MORE.
“I have a lot of people with foot fetishes asking me for pictures and thanking me for posting pictures of my feet, that kinda freaks me out,” Julia told Buzzfeed.
“It’s really creepy, but also funny, so it’s all good.”
She also said she has no plans to clean her sh*t up.
This would never happen to Marissa Cooper.
LISTEN: Shelley Craft talks declutering *ahem*.