In an age where being a teenager has never been harder (everything you do has the potential risk of being immortalised on the internet for years to come), it’s good to know some young teens know exactly how to get what they want.
And one young girl knows exactly what she wants.
Found on the floor after class in a middle school: a relationship contract between 8th graders. (He signed it) pic.twitter.com/SPmDjNdjVi
— max linsky (@maxlinsky) June 10, 2016
American teacher Max Linsky tweeted a picture of the ‘relationship contract’ he found on the floor between two of his students. He said, “Found on the floor after class in a middle school: a relationship contract between 8th graders. (He signed it).”
“I have read this probably 100 times this morning and I’m pretty certain it’s the best thing I’ve ever seen.”
The contract goes as follows:
Terms and conditions
- You cannot talk [to] hoes.
- You have to talk to me all the time.
- You have to give me a lot of hugs.
- You have to buy me food.
- You can’t break my heart because if you break my heart I will break your face.
- You can’t break up with me, I break up with you. If we have problems, we resolve them.
- You can’t hug these hoes.
- You can fist bump these hoes that’s it.
- You can’t be looking at these hoes.
Look, we don’t know how many hoes we knew at 13-years-old but obviously this class has a bunch of them.
BRB, have to go show this to our partners.
For serious relationship #goals, you can watch Hamish Blake and Zoe Foster Blake on Have You Been Paying Attention below.